If you’re interested in contributing a blog pitch or full story please read our guidelines before clicking submit below.
STORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Topics should include travel especially as a woman in general or travel as a woman to a specific destination
- New writers should consider submitting a “Top 11 Things To Do in _____” article about a small country or large city. Examples “11 Things To Do in Abu Dhabi” and “11 Things To Do in Rome“
- More experienced writers who are experts at specific locations should consider pitching a Guide following the format in these examples: “Guide to Chicago” and “Guide to Iceland“
- Please search to make sure your topic has not been written about before
- Minimum word count: 900 words
- Please only submit original stories that have not been published elsewhere (or have been re-written from your blog)
- By submitting your story and photos we have the right to share publish your story and photos but you retain all rights to your media
- We are not currently paying for contributor posts but will support stories with social media posts
- We want to hear from you! Email: Jennifer@TheTravelWomen.com
We will email you in about two weeks if your story is selected to be featured on TheTravelWomen.com. Due to the volumes of submissions we receive, if your story is not a fit for our audience we may not be able to contact you personally. Follow above guidelines to ensure your story is chosen. Thank you for your support and happy travels!