The USA is packed with bucket list cities, parks and attractions but if you’re looking for the best of the west coast we have 25 favorite spots or the best of the east coast, keep reading!
1. Dry Tortugas National Park, Flordia: This national park off the coast of Florida is comprised of islands and features an abundance of marine and bird life!
2. Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts: This little gem of an island is in the south of Massachusetts and has the cutest colonial style.
3. Baltimore, Maryland: This city is quirky, it’s adorable, it’s charming – that’s why they call it Charm City – and it’s well worth the stop.
4. Atlantic City, New Jersey: Known as the Las Vegas of the east, Atlantic City offers casinos, wide beaches, and boardwalks.
5. Savannah Historic District, Georgia: Spanish moss trees adorn this district and make it appear otherworldly. (pictured below)
6. Watkins Glen State Park, New York: With gorgeous gorges and waterfalls, Watkins Glen State Park is quite the adventure.
7. Smoky Mountains, North Carolina/Tennessee: This beautiful mountain range is often blanketed with fog, hence the name.
8. Walt Disney’s World, Florida: This is a classic vacation spot that you just can’t miss! Release your inner child at Disney World.
9. Shenandoah Caverns, Virginia: Haunting structures made by stalagmites and stalactites are on display at these cool caves!
10. White Mountains, New Hampshire: An absolutely breathtaking mountain range, the White Mountains have many hiking spots and photo ops! (below)
11. South Beach, Miami, Florida: If you’re ever in need of a beach day, South Beach is the place to go. It’s warm and beautiful all year round!
12. Acadia National Park, Maine: As the only national park in New England, Acadia National Park boasts beautiful scenery and a lovely getaway in Bar Harbor.
13. French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana: The french quarter is the oldest part of New Orleans, and as you can probably tell, has much french influence.
14. Lincoln Memorial, DC: What better way to celebrate the man who freed the slaves than by visiting his gorgeous memorial! (below)
15. Niagara Falls, New York: Possibly the most famous waterfall in America, you can’t miss a trip to Niagara!
16. Everglades National Park, Florida: Half land and half water, the Everglades are beautiful and support an ecosystem unique to the country.
17. Times Square, New York: It’s full of tourists all year round but you cannot miss a trip to the iconic Times Square.
18. Stowe, Vermont: This little town functions as a fabulous ski resort in the winter and offers gorgeous landscapes in the summer! (below)
19. Charleston, South Carolina: Known for its elegant old-fashioned aesthetics, this city is worth the visit for the picture alone.
20. Newport, Rhode Island: Newport is a quaint beach town in New England and known for its mansions from the gilded age.
21. Nashville, Tennessee: Known as the country music capital of the world, Nashville is a must visit for all those who enjoy country music.
22. Lake Placid, New York: Lake Placid became famous for hosting the winter Olympics twice, but now is just a serene and gorgeous vacation spot. (below)
23. Portland, Maine: This coastal city is known for its mix of quintessential New England quaintness and large city life!
24. Montauk, New York: A vacation spot for those living in New York City, Montauk is the perfect escape from the city with quiet beaches and chill vibes.
25. Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, Pennsylvania: One man’s trash is another man’s treasure as the saying goes… well Philly’s Magic Gardens is an art exhibit made entirely out of trash into mosaics.
What are your favorite places on the east coast? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!